Waitrose Furniture offers to rectify, repair or replace individual items that have defects in materials or workmanship from the date of purchase of products as detailed below:
5 year for structural on frames of Leather/ Fabric Upholstered Products.
3 year on foam. Due to the natural characteristics of foam, compression issues are determined that foam has softened beyond the foam manufacturer's indicated settling specification of 35% of original height for standard foam and 20% for high resilience foam.
1 year for fabric, leather, stitching, zippers, and all mechanisms of Leather/ Fabric Upholstered Products.
Case goods furniture
1 year for all dining tables and chairs, buffets and display cabinets.
1 year for all entertainment units, coffee tables, end tables and consoles.
1 year for all beds, including all slat based beds, ensemble bases and bedheads.
1 year for other bedroom furniture including dressers, tallboys, bedside tables, mirrors etc.
1 year for all study tables, chairs and bookshelves.
1 year for all components of all outdoor furniture.
1 year for all components of all table lamps and floor lamps.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Defects covered by Waitrose Furniture’s supplier warranties will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Waitrose Furniture (subject to your rights under the ACL with respect to major failures) without cost to you for parts or direct repair labour.
- Waitrose Furniture’s supplier warranties do not cover, and Waitrose Furniture is not liable for,
- damage, failure, fading or loss or deterioration of finish quality caused by normal wear and tear; or
- damage caused by improper use, assembly, maintenance or storage of the product; or
- corrosion cause by improper care or improper maintenance; or
- damage caused in circumstances where the product has been used commercially; or
- breakage or damage to glass table tops or mirrors; or
- products sold “as is” where there is a patent or visible defect in the product or a defect which has been brought to your attention prior to purchase.
- The rights given by Waitrose Furniture’s supplier warranties are in addition to any rights and remedies you may have under the ACL and other laws. Subject to your rights under the ACL, you are responsible for all costs associated with the claim including all freightage and transport costs. You must provide sufficient evidence of proof of purchase to be entitled to claim.